Tuesday, December 18, 2012

My Trip to Ja Biztown

By Samyak T.                                 

                                        My Trip To Ja BizTown 

My trip to "Ja BizTown" was amazing! I had 3 bags of popcorn, 2 cups of pop, a folder, and 500 post-it notes. At Ja BizTown we had a bank account. I was head (CEO) of my business. I called it Software palace. My break was busy, very, very busy. When I was on my break I had to open my savings account and my bank account to do this I had to sign my deposit ticket, my check register and a check for $1.50 for my savings account. Also I had to have my lunch and/or snack. Every business did not pay their bills. If they did, our company would have made a lot of profit. Our loan was for $214.20. We also used money. I had a very big salary. My salary was for $50.00 per day, I am very proud for earning this big of a salary. My trip to Ja BizTown was amazing. We learned a lot we never gave up and almost made a profit. This was my best day ever! I hope you enjoyed my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment